These adhesive-backed aluminum heatsinks are exclusively made for Raspberry Pi. They offer a significant cooling advantage over the non-cooled stock state. Better cooling means longer life span of your Raspberry Pi board and higher overclock speed.
Why do you need to put heatsinks on your Raspberry Pi?
● Reduces the risk of hardware failure because of overheating
● If you are into overclocking your Pi, this is a must
Aluminum Heat Dissipation Panel for Raspberry Pi - 3pcs Pack- Silver
● One large heat sink for ARM processor, two small heatsinks one for LAN controller and the other for 3.3V regulator
● 3M adhesive thermal tape for efficient thermal transfer to the heat sink, providing additional cooling to the IC
● Can be used with other devices such as the Beaglebone to cool the processor, regulators, etc.
● Also works on the SMCI USB/NIC controller chip, although it is somewhat larger than the chip itself
Mainly Compatible with: Ardunio
Weight and Size
Product weight: 0.0020 kg
Package weight: 0.0240 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 5.00 x 5.00 x 3.00 cm / 1.97 x 1.97 x 1.18 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Chip Heat Dissipation Panel ( 14 x 14 x 6 mm ), 2 x Chip Heat Dissipation Panel ( 8 x 8 x 4 mm )